NEW DELHI: The West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC has initiated the online application process for the recruitment of the Subordinate Inspector for the Subordinate Food and Utility Service, Grade III, to the Food Division and Supplies, Government. West Bengal, 2018. A total of 957 vacancies are available.
Online application by WBPSC Sub Inspector: How can I submit an application?
Step 1: Visit the official pscwb website: www.pscwbapplication.in/
WBPSC & Pscwb
Step two: Click on the link of the application displayed on the start page.
Step 3: In the new window you have to select the setting again and click on the tab “Self registration”.
Step 4: Enter the details and generate your registration ID and password.
Step 5: Sign in again with your registration ID and complete the application process. WBPSC & Pscwb
Applicants need the following information to complete the registration process:
1. A mobile phone number for receiving the registration number, notifications based on SMS / related communication until the conclusion of the contract.
2. Access to computer facilities with internet connection.
3. A recently scanned passport photo color photo (only for scanning and uploading in JPEG format, the file size of scanned photo should not exceed 100KB).
4. Your signature was scanned with a blue / black pen on a white sheet (only for scanning and loading in JPEG format, the file size of the scanned photo should not exceed 100K).
5. If the applicant wishes to submit the online filing fee, access an online payment facility / service such as:
I net banking
ii. Credit card
iii. ATM cum debit card